The Republic of China (Taiwan), Ministry of Education recognizes Grace Christian Academy as an international school. Under Ministry of Education guidelines, the school may accept only students who hold foreign passports (i.e., other than Taiwan).
We cannot make exception to this law.
The following is an overview of the enrollment process:
1. Call and schedule and appointment with our office (02) 2785-7233.
2. Fill out and submit our online preliminary application.
3. Interview of child with parent/guardian present.
a. Bring Student’s Foreign Passport
b. Bring a transcript including the most recent year of education.
4. Complete Application and Registration Form (Please include an application fee of NT $1000).
5. GCA will evaluate applications, perform reference check, and be in contact with you soon.
Please prepare the following registration documents and send them to us by registered mail:
Grace Christian Academy
No. 67 Dong Sing Street
Nan Kang District
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C. 115
- Application Form
- Registration Form
- Insurance Form
- Household Registration
- Copy of Health Records (Immunizations)
- Copy of the most recent School Records
- Copy of Passport
- Four Recent Passport Photos